About these properties:
- The properties listed remain unpaid after 4 years of collection efforts.
- Albany County is proceeding with foreclosure and will take title to any that remain unpaid.
- Once taken, County-owned parcels are transferred per the conditions set forth in the County Disposition Plan (see Resolution 29 of 2019 and Land Bank Legislation).
- Payments of taxes due will not be accepted after the judgment is filed.
- If you are purchasing any of these parcels prior to the County's foreclosure you must verify actual taxes due on the date of your closing.
- Payments for less than the full amount due on the date received will be rejected.
- No further notice will be provided regarding the actual date of foreclosure and transfer of ownership to Albany County.
This listing is provided for informational purposes only and does not represent an official document of Albany County regarding tax status or ownership. Please call (518) 447-7082 for information regarding amount due.