Please Note Property Conditions...
- Buildings and lots are sold AS IS—no guarantee of condition;
- If you have not seen the property, do not bid on it;
- If you have not read the Property Folders, do not bid;
- Eviction of Occupants is the responsibility of the bidder after closing.
It is a Good Idea to Check:
- Current Water and Sewer Bills;
- Past Codes Violations;
- Current Year Tax Bill (will be pro-rated at closing);
- Zoning and Planning Allowed uses after closing—prior use does not guarantee future zoning.
There are no listings of foreclosed parcels available at this time.
Last Updated – 4/30/2019
Please note that Resolution 29 of 2019 has changed the process for sale of tax foreclosed properties, utilizing the resources of the Albany County Land Bank Corporation established under Article 16 of the NYS Not-for-Profit Law and County Resolution 68 of 2014.
Please see materials posted to Albany County Land Bank Corporation for information on purchasing properties and combating blight and decay.