Bookmark our site on your mobile device.
How to Bookmark Web Sites on Your iPhone
- With the page you want to bookmark open, tap the + at the bottom middle of the screen.
- To accept the default bookmark name and default bookmark folder, tap Save.
- To change the default bookmark name, tap the x in the circle next to the name and enter the new title with the virtual keyboard. Then tap Save.
- To change the location where the bookmark is saved, tap the > in the Bookmarks field and then tap the folder where you want the bookmark kept. Then tap Save.
How to Bookmark Web Sites on Your Android
- Open the browser and navigate to the page you'd like to bookmark.
- Press the Menu button and select Bookmarks.
- There may be some bookmarks you didn't add, but don't panic--many Android devices come with a default collection of bookmarks. Select the top left thumbnail labeled Add.
- You can customize the name of the bookmark if you like, before pressing OK to add it.
- Press and hold on the Bookmark you just created, and select Add shortcut to Home. This will put a shortcut icon on the current Home screen that allows one-touch access to the page.