Legislative Public Hearings
Tuesday, October 25, 2016 | 7:15pm
Albany County Courthouse, 2nd Floor
Eagle Street, Albany, NY
Public Hearings will be held on
- Proposed Local Law No. "J" for 2016 - A Local Law Of The County Of Albany, New York Amending Local Law No. 1 For 2001 Entitled "A Local Law Of The County Of Albany, New York Adopting Countywide Notification Requirements For Commercial And Residential Lawn Pesticide Applications"
- The 2017 Tentative Annual Budget
The public hearing schedule will be updated each month, after the legislative meetings when the Legislature approves resolutions setting the dates of upcoming public hearings.
The Albany County Legislature holds public hearings on proposed local laws, the County's capital plan and other specific issues before adoption of legislation.
Members of the public who wish to speak must sign a sheet at the public hearing listing their names, addresses and telephone numbers.
- Speakers are called in the order their names appear on the sign-up sheets.
- Speakers are permitted five minutes to express their views.
- Speakers may not ask questions of legislators, and legislators may not ask questions of speakers, except for clarification.