Albany County, New York
Use the print command on your computer to print this document, then close this window to return to the page you were viewing.
DSS must provide public assistance recipients with support services in order to reduce or remove as many barriers as possible to allow the recipient to find and/or keep a job.
DSS must provide PA recipients with the following support services, in order to reduce or remove as many barriers as possible to allow the recipient to find and/or keep a job. These services include:
- Pregnant adolescents
- Parenting teens
- At risk youth under eighteen (18)
- People with limited English
- People enrolled in two or more activities
- Transitional support services for individuals who become ineligible for assistance due to a surplus budget due to earnings.
- Transportation – not to exceed $25 a month
- Dependent Care – not to exceed:
- $200/ month for children under age two (2)
- $175/ month for children age two (2) up to age fifteen
Copyright (c) 2012 Albany County, New York. All Rights Reserved.