Contributors and Helping Hands
A special thank you to the following groups who have contributed time and resources to restore the campgrounds and facilities!
- ADK Albany Chapter
- Albany County Department of Children, Youth and Families
- Albany County Department of General Services
- Albany County Department of Health
- Albany County Department of Information Services
- Albany County Department of Public Works
- Albany County District Attorney’s Office
- Albany County Office of Natural Resource Conservation
- Albany County Recreation Bureau
- Albany County Sheriff’s Department- Inmate Work Program/Work Alternative Program
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers Local 2
- Carpenters Local 291
- Coeymans Hollow Volunteer Fire Department
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- District Council 9 Painters and Allied Trades
- Greater Capital Region Building and Construction Trades Council
- Heldeberg Workshop
- Home Depot
- Ironworkers Local 12
- Laborers Local 190
- New York Operating Engineers Local 158
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
- Parkview Community
- Pride Center of the Capital Region
- ShopRite Supermarkets
- Teamsters Local 294
And many individuals that have donated their time and efforts to make the park once again a thing of beauty!
Albany County ExecutiveDaniel P. McCoy
Open year round to the public for bird watching, cross country skiing, fishing, hiking, ice fishing, nature study, picnicking, snowshoeing and the use of canoes and portable cartop watercraft.
DAWN TO DUSK
CARRY IN – CARRY OUT
Use of our buildings is by special permit.
For information, contact
Albany County Recreation Bureau
390 New Salem Road, Voorheesville
The following uses and activities are prohibited: consumption of alcoholic beverages, hunting, trapping, motorized vehicles, motorized boats and large watercraft requiring trailers, open fires, overnight camping, and swimming.