Applications and Forms
The following forms and applications are available for Internet download. Just click the title of the document you would like to view. Once open, it can be saved to your files or printed for submission to our office or for later review. When you are finished, close the window and this page will still be here.
Note: These files are all in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
- Civil Service Exam Application, ACS-21 This is the application used to apply for Civil Service examinations. It is very important to complete the entire application. A resume is not a substitute for work experience, but can accompany the application.
- Alternate Test Date Application This application is for candidates who have documentation to substantiate their inability to appear on the exam date, which must then be approved by the Director of Civil Service or the Deputy Personnel Officer.
- Crossfile Application For candidates who have filed applications for examinations in different civil service agencies scheduled for the same examination date.
- Change of Address Form For notifying the Albany County Civil Service Department of a change of address affecting the Civil Service eligible list(s) on which candidates are still active or for which they have applied.
- Application Fee Waiver Form For candidates who have official proof to document their receiving public assistance and/or unemployment benefits which would then waive their filing fee for each exam for which they apply.
- Physical Ability Test Orientation Guide This test was developed to allow the EMS Department to obtain pools of trainable candidates who are physically able to perform essential job tasks at EMS incidents. This is a Pass/Fail test.