Schedule of Fees
Effective March 1, 2012
Make all checks payable to: "Albany County Clerk"
County Court House, Room 128
16 Eagle Street
Albany, NY 12207
OTHER REQUIREMENTS EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 1987
- Any deed that mentions “map” or “survey” MUST be filed simultaneously (if not already filed.)
- All personal checks MUST have the name and telephone number of the Attorney or Title Company on the reverse.
- Checks for recording fee must be for the exact amount.
- If a transaction involves a Satisfaction of Mortgage, a SEPARATE check for such Satisfaction must be presented.
- Record and Return information should be on a page that is to be recorded. If not, an additional $5.00 will be charged and the Record and Return will be recorded.
No paper in an action in the Supreme and County Court, other than an order submitted for signature to a Judge out of court, shall be submitted for any purpose in the Supreme or County Court or to a clerk thereof, unless there is endorsed on such paper, the INDEX NUMBER of the action, assigned by the clerk of the court. (CPLR 8018(c).)